Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Sundays - Black Session (1992)
















I downloaded this a few years ago, and thought it might interest some of you. It's only a 192 kbs rip unfortunatelly, if someone has a higher bitrate rip to share, please do.

The Sundays
France Inter, Black Session
December 15th, 1992

Tracklist:

(00: Interview)*
01: I Won
02: Can't Be Sure
03: What Do You Think?
04: Joy
05: On Earth
06: Medicine
07: My Finest Hour
08: Here's Where The Story Ends
09: Bernard Lenoir speaking
10: More
11: Hideous Towns
(12: A Certain Someone)*

France Inter

MP3 (192 kbs - 55 Mb) (password: pyrolysebred)

* MP3 (192 kbs - 68 Mb) This different rip features an interview and one more track (of a different quality, so wether it's from the same radio session I don't know).

6 comments:

  1. 192 is all I've seen as well. The second link is the complete session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got a very rare concert from 1993 recorded on pittsburg, actually, don't tell your mother was played :) if you are interested, mail me

    mithluin_luis@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both MP3 links above don't work. Anyway I can get a copy of this file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there any chance you might be able to reupload the links again so I can get a copy of the files? Please? Thank you! :)

      Delete
    2. Both files are still online. Download instructions: http://pyrolysebred.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-download.html

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.