Sunday, December 2, 2012

Clock Strikes Thirteen - One Cold Day 7'' (1997)















I forgot to mention it but the b-side of this single is a cover of a Burt Bacharach song, and it's not available on the 'Ever Decreasing Circles' singles compilation.

Artist: Clock Strikes Thirteen
Title: One Cold Day
Format: 7" single
Label: Drive-In Records / Golden Tiger Records
Cat. Num.: drive 011 / gt 002
Year: 1997

Tracklist:

A: One Cold Day
B: (There's) Always Something There To Remind Me

Discogs

MP3 / FLAC (password: pyrolysebred)

7 comments:

  1. The sample sounds really nice, it reminds me of the sea urchins. There is a compilation of singles on What.cd, if you don't have it i can send you that one. Thanks for uploading and letting me know about this band.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just posted the compilation of singles. The song I featured 'Living Easy' is indeed similar to the Sea Urchins.

      Delete
  2. Nice...and I certainly (didn't look at the tags 1st) expect to hear a Burt Bacharach song...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad for not mentionning it. I edited the Discogs entry to list the credits for each song... but failed to make it clear in this post, how silly of me...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Er... it is already reuploaded...
      http://pyrolysebred.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-download.html

      Delete
    2. Always forgetting about ****....
      Thank you!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.