Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Sundays - Live in Utrecht (1993)















I couldn't care less for Christmas, but I do enjoy gifts ;-) So here's mine: a couple of shows from the Sundays, almost 20 years old to the day. And in lossless quality!
Thank you very much to the original uploaders.

Artist: The Sundays
City: Utrecht (Netherlands)
Venue: Tivoli
Date: January 16, 1993

Tracklist:

01: I Won
02: Can't Be Sure
03: What Do You Think?
04: Joy
05: On Earth
06: Medicine
07: My Finest Hour
08: Skin & Bones
09: More
10: Blood on My Hands
11: A Certain Someone
12: God Made Me
13: Here's Where The Story Ends
14: Goodbye
15: I Kicked A Boy
16: Love
17: (audience)
18: Turkish
19: Hideous Towns

MP3 / FLAC

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the gift! As for Christmas...Bah humbug! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the links dont work anymore =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance you could check the links again? I wasn't able to get them to work. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you replace the **** by mega?
      http://pyrolysebred.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-download.html

      Delete
  4. Hiya! back then we, as a band The marshmellows, supported them at this gig. Do you maybe also have those recordings? i'd love to get a hold on them!
    yrs truly, Seb
    sebvdcorput@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sorry, this is all I have. Try registering at dimeadozen.org and ask there if someone can help you.

      Delete
    2. well, I just keep on searching! thanks so much!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.