Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pulp ‎- Cafè Concerto (1996)















Recorded live at the Melkweg, Amsterdam on December 8th, 1995.

Artist: Pulp
Title: Cafè Concerto
Format: CD album (bootleg)
Label: Monada
Cat. Num.: OXY 43
Year: 1996

Tracklist:

01: Do You Remember The First Time?
02: Pencil Skirt
03: I Spy
04: Driving On A Saturday Night
05: Sorted For E's & Wizz
06: Live Bed Show
07: Arcylic Afternoon
08: Babies
09: Disco 2000
10: Mis-Shapes
11: F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E.
12: Underwear
13: Common People

Discogs

MP3 / EAC-FLAC

7 comments:

  1. I never thought I would see something of Pulp in this blog!!!

    I love Pulp thanks so much for that fantastic bootleg!

    If you've got more form Pulp, please post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Sorry to dash your hopes but this is the only Pulp record that I own.

      Delete
  2. No problems, your blog still fine! I'm looking for "Played" from The Bodines, it's so hard to find, you know where I could find?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that one either (although I wish I had the Cherry Red reissue). There's a torrent of the Japanese release on TPB, but only MP3, no Flac.

      Delete
  3. I found this torrent, thanks so much.!
    I don't know if you like Orange Juice, but I've got a FLAC rip of Coals To Newcastle, are you interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am interested. I don't have any physical release by Orange Juice so this would be welcomed :)

      Delete
  4. I've got that boxset in torrent, that's good for you?
    I can e-mail you the link.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.