Saturday, May 25, 2013

Th' Faith Healers ‎- Peel Sessions (2005)















Carefully controlled guitar mayhem. With an ABBA cover (track #4) and a Badfinger cover (track #16).

Artist: Th' Faith Healers
Title: Peel Sessions
Format: CD album
Label: Ba Da Bing!
Cat. Num.: bing 045
Year: 1995

Tracklist:

01: Hippy Hole
02: This Time
03: Reptile Smile
04: S.O.S.
05: My Loser
06: Moona Inna Joona
07: I'm Ready
08: Get The F**k Out Of My Face
09: See Saw
10: Bulkhead
11: Sparklingly Chime
12: Serge
13: Ooh La La
14: Curly Lips
15: New Number Two
16: Without You

Discogs

MP3 / EAC-FLAC

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this.
    I wish I could hear Tom Cullinan's "carefully controlled guitar mayhem" on Quickspace Superplus EP. Any chance of a re-up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mega says the file is unavailable.. Bad sign
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be a temporary glitch, the files are still online. Try again later.

      Delete
  3. Nice one! I thought I was the only old fart who remembered these guys... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Oh well, I guess I'm an old fart too...

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.