Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Field Mice - So Said Kay 10'' (1990)















"ANYBODY can sell a record to 500 people. I can even tell you which 500. I hate all this zero ambition. I hate all this smug snobbish elitism that "inspires" most of the indie/fanzine clique-scene. I hate all these people selling copies of our deleted records and flexis at exorbitant prices while accusing US of hypocrisy for only putting two songs on a 7" - and while there are people out there desperate to own them simply because they love the songs as we did. I want SARAH to be special. To everyone." 

Excerpt from the insert to the So Said Kay 10" EP

Artist: The Field Mice
Title: So Said Kay
Format: 10" EP
Label: Sarah Records
Cat. Num.: SARAH 38
Year: 1990

Tracklist:

A1: Landmark
A2: Quicksilver

B1: Holland Street
B2: Indian Ocean
B3: So Said Kay

Discogs

MP3 / FLAC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.