Sunday, July 14, 2013

Vomit Launch ‎- Dogeared (1992)















For me this excellent album by Vomit Launch is forever tied to my university years, God knows how many times I played it. Listening to it now still gives me goosebumps. I actually own two copies of it, both identical except that the one posted here had a lyrics sheet enclosed.

Artist: Vomit Launch
Title: Dogeared
Format: CD album
Label: Teenbeat Records
Cat. Num.: TEENBEAT 85
Year: 1992

Tracklist:

01: Hence The Box
02: Smokebreak
03: Story Of My Life
04: Smile
05: Old Peculiar
06: Curl Up And Dye + Unsafe With Fewer Drinks
07: Oh, That One
08: Spinach
09: Virtual Oblivion
10: Flies
11: All Fouled Up
12: Harry Monk In The Boatrace
13: Hence The Box (Reprise)
14: Stillness

Discogs

MP3 / EAC-FLAC

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.