Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Sundays - Live in Washington (1990)

















Someone kindly sent me this live recording of the Sundays, which is very generous of him. However that person would really really love to have another show in return. And actually so do I, because it's been a while since I posted live recordings of the Sundays. So, for now, I'll be holding back the flac link until another generous reader sends me some live stuff by the Sundays to post.

I think this is fair although a little different from how I usually proceed. This is not trade though, this blog remains firmly committed to the anthropological paradigm of "gift exchange". It's just a little encouragement to share, much like keeping a certain seeding ratio on P2P networks.

Artist: The Sundays
City: Washington, DC (USA)
Venue: 9:30 Club
Date: June 26, 1990

Tracklist:

01: Can't Be Sure
02: I Won
03: I Kicked A Boy
04: A Certain Someone
05: Joy
06: What Do You Think?
07: Skin & Bones
08: Something Wrong
09: My Finest Hour
10: Hideous Towns
11: Turkish
12: Here's Where The Story Ends
13: Can't Be Sure

MP3 / FLAC (password: pyrolysebred)

4 comments:

  1. Is there anyway you could upload all the Sundays post me and my wife are Avid Fans ...Thank...LOUIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More shows are on their way :)

      Delete
    2. Any chance for the 1989 show? Please, Thank you!!

      Delete
    3. You mean Washington in 1989? I don't have that one, sorry.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.