Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Team Dresch ‎- Captain My Captain (1996)















Artist: Team Dresch
Title: Captain My Captain
Format: CD album
Label: Chainsaw / Candy-Ass Records
Cat. Num.: CHAINSAW 18 / CANDYASS 18
Year: 1996

Tracklist:

01: Uncle Phranc
02: 107
03: My Dirty Hands Are Mined
04: The Council
05: Don't Try Suicide
06: To The Enemies Of Political Rock
07: Take On Me
08: I'm Illegal
09: Yes I Am Too, But Who Am I Really?
10: Musical Fanzine
11: Remember Who You Are

Discogs

MP3 / EAC-FLAC (password: pyrolysebred)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get this link to work now matter which browser I use. It keeps stalling. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes get that too with Mega these days. Try again later. Or install their browser plugin (in the apps section on their homepage) and see if it works better. As a last resort file a support request with Mega, they should be able to help you.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.