Monday, February 17, 2014

UA Live 2004

UA Live 2004 (NHK)
DVD-Rip | MKV | H264@2470 kbps | 640x472
29.970 fps | Audio: AC3@256 kbps | 1:29:32 | 1.70 Gb
Language: Japanese | Japanese subtitles

I've had this DVD since 2005 (thank you Naoko) and I always promised to myself that I'd post it before closing this blog. It's not the end of this blog yet but I finally got around to ripping the DVD and writing down the tracklist, so here it is for your enjoyment.

Quite an amazing live show, performed under pouring rain and a thunderstorm! The songs have been given a jazz make-over while 水色 (mizu iro) is sung acapella (it's now hard to imagine it being performed any other way). My favourite songs are towards the end but the set is well worth watching in its entirety just to get in the mood.

The anecdote is that when I started this blog I wanted to call it "mizuiro" (water blue), the last song but one of this show. But that blog name was already taken so instead I opted for a name that had nothing to do with music (or with anything at all for that matter).

Tracklist

そんな空には踊る馬
バラ色
ロマンス
波動
スカートの砂
情熱
閃光
踊る鳥と金の雨
Lightning
太陽ぬ落ちてぃまぐれ節
水色 (acapella)
雲がちぎれる時

uauaua

LINKS (5)
Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5

1 comment:

  1. she's soaking wet but the other guys have got nice lil tents!:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.