Monday, March 31, 2014

The Pacific Ocean - So Beautiful And Cheap And Warm (2002)















Little known album featuring Connie Lovatt (Alkaline, Containe) and Edward Baluyut (Versus).

Artist: The Pacific Ocean
Title: So Beautiful And Cheap And Warm
Format: CD album
Label: Teenbeat Records
Cat. Num.: TEENBEAT 324
Year: 2002

Tracklist:

01: Adam's Song
02: I'm Part Of Everything Again
03: Fifty Dollars
04: There's No One You Won't Walk Past
05: Waterflower
06: In The Gold
07: Back To Hold You
08: People To People
09: Give
10: '39
11: Less Than The Needle

Discogs

MP3 / FLAC (password: pyrolysebred)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad yr still posting.. i love yr blog.. so much good music - william

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one enjoying this music :) I'm still posting because I'm emptying my storage folders. So that's another 10 records left to post, and a few more live shows by the Sundays as well.

      Delete
  2. wow. this is so good. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, there is still music out there i never heard of that is good!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.