Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Sundays - Live in Den Haag (1990)















This is going to be (another) weekend dedicated to the Sundays. I discovered a folder on one of my external hard-drives where I had saved several live shows of the band (as well as live shows by Cranes, Slowdive, Mazzy Star and Lush), all waiting to be sorted, tagged and eventually posted here. So let's delay no more and start with a favorite of this blog, the Sundays :)

Artist: The Sundays
City: Den Haag (Netherlands)
Venue: Paard Van Troje
Date: March 2nd, 1990

Tracklist:

01: Here's Where The Story Ends
02: I Won
03: I Kicked A Boy
04: A Certain Someone
05: Joy
06: What Do You Think?
07: Skin And Bones
08: Something More
09: My Finest Hour
10: Hideous Town
11: Turkish
12: Can't Be Sure

MP3 / FLAC (password: pyrolysebred)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.