Saturday, May 3, 2014

Lush - Live in Utrecht (1990)






















Lush is one of those bands that I regret never seeing play live. I almost did go see them at a 4AD showcase at the Ancienne Belgique in Brussels (Belgium) in April 1990. But for some silly reason I couldn't go and instead gave my ticket away to a friend of mine (who thankfully taped the whole thing, including the Pale Saints set). Still, a live recording will never make up for the actual live show. I got to see the Pale Saints a few months later at the Brielpoort in Deinze when they toured with the Pixies, but me and Lush sadly never crossed path again. The nice picture above is taken from the very comprehensive fansite Lush Remembered: Light from a Dead Star.

Artist: Lush
City: Utrecht
Venue: Tivoli
Date: March 21st, 1990

Tracklist:

01: Thoughtforms
02: Second Sight
03: Downer
04: Bitter
05: De-Luxe
06: Leaves Me Cold
07: Breeze
08: Baby Talk
09: Etheriel
10: Hey Hey Helen

MP3 / FLAC (password: pyrolysebred)

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.