Saturday, August 2, 2014

Johanna's House Of Glamour ‎- Farewell Street (1991)















Another great album from the beginning of the 1990's that I ought to have posted earlier. I discovered Johanna's House Of Glamour through the independent record label Sticky Records, for which they recorded a couple of singles. And while getting this post ready I realized that they have published two more albums after this one, something that I was not aware of until now. I'd greatly appreciate if somone who owns those albums could share a copy.

Artist: Johanna's House Of Glamour
Title: Farewell Street
Format: CD album
Label: C'est la Mort Records
Cat. Num.: clm 030-2
Year: 1991

Tracklist

01: Losing Ground
02: Now
03: Pretty Promises
04: Cosmic Dancer
05: Another Page
06: Fell Into You
07: Blue Noon
08: River Of Change
09: Half Light
10: Do You Hear Me When I Dream?
11: Blue U
12: When I Loved You
13: Next December
14: Farewell Street
15: Eyes Of The Night

Discogs

MP3 / EAC-FLAC (password: pyrolysebred)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.