Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Orchids - Unholy Soul (1991)















Artist: The Orchids
Title: Unholy Soul
Format: CD album
Label: Sarah Records / Danceteria
Cat. Num.: TUECD9105
Year: 1991

Tracklist

01: Me And The Black And White Dream
02: Women Priests And Addicts
03: Bringing You The Love
04: Frank De Salvo
05: Long Drawn Sunday Night
06: Peaches
07: Dirty Clothing
08: Moon Lullaby
09: Coloured Stone
10: The Sadness Of Sex (Part 1)
11: Waiting For The Storm
12: You Know I'm Fine

Discogs / Grooveshark

MP3 / EAC-FLAC (password: pyrolysebred)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!
    Do you have "Lyceum" or "Striving For The Lazy Perfection"?
    Thanks for all the Sugargliders stuff! I've got the compilation "A nest with a view" but it's in a bad quality, so I appreciate everything from them that came in lossless.

    Happy new year, sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite sure I can help you, send me an email (pyrolysebred [at] gmail).

      Delete
  2. THANKS FOR ALL OF THESE uploads today! HAPPY new YEAR!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.