Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Holiday Flyer ‎- The Rainbow Confection (1997)















A couple of weeks ago someone asked me to reupload the Sweet & Sour single by Holiday Flyer and this reminded me that I also had this album in my collection. Holiday Flyer's singer, Katie Conley, now plays in the band Soft Science.

Artist: Holiday Flyer
Title: The Rainbow Confection
Format: CD album
Label: Silver Girl
Cat. Num: silver girl 030
Year: 1997

Tracklist

01: Three Times Might Be Nice
02: Leaving Us Alone
03: Tore Myself
04: Can I Steal Your Heart Away
05: Coming Back To This
06: This Town
07: Same
08: Don't Paint Angry
09: Things That Made You Blue
10: How Come
11: Better There Than Here
12: Take Me Away

Discogs / Grooveshark

MP3 / EAC-FLAC (password: pyrolysebred)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.